Pages

4 October 2005

Still Obsessed

I am glad to be living over some of the most seismically active plates in the world, and not in the New Britain Region of Papua New Guinea. Over the last 6 days they have experienced 17 earthquakes, ranging in magnitute from 4.5 - 6.9 (although the site that gives me this information doesn't display results for earthquakes registering less than 4.0 outside the United States. Note to self, find less ethnocentric earthquake site.)

Just sitting here quietly, keeping an eye on the world.

2 comments:

  1. The......er....Peter Pan page disturbed the sh-t out of me Dee. How that guydoesn't get the crap beaten out of him on a daily basis is a mystery to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, it is a truly terrifying site/sight. Once again, I couldn't stop looking, and ended up reading every Goddamn word he wrote.

    ReplyDelete