Pages

27 September 2006

Portia de Rossi and I are 83% Similar

I know some of you out there are dead keen to know what I look like. Rather than post a photo of my sweet self here, I thought I'd give you a little glimpse of how the glamourous GG appears to the casual observer. The program scanned a photo of Yours Truly and matched my face with its vast database of celebrities. I tried it with two photos: one of them matched 80% with Raquel Welch. Haha, ahem. And this one was 83% with pretty Portia.

Personally, I'm surprised they didn't match me with Wilma Flintstone. I think I look like a scrawny cartoon character in this pic.

The things I do for you.

4 comments:

  1. Nice matches! On some blogs I've read people were matched with the opposite sex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi vk. there are some nice and very surprising matches there. of course i look nothing like any of them. er, i am relieved that there were no male matches though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally picture your face in my head now, no paper bag for you me girl, I used plastic for the last one, well at least I got a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. old knudsen, yay, you're still alive. and pulling chicks by the sound of it. of course, i am quite partial to your particular brand of charm. what's not to like about your jock placing a bag over your head?

    ReplyDelete