1. The Misanthropic: Name something you absolutely hate.
Hangovers. After spending yesterday in the pub and last night crooning at karaoke, I have a hangover from hell today. How can so much fun end in so much pain?
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Xenophobia is a serious problem in Japan and is known to be fostered and encouraged quite openly, as demonstrated in an article appearing in the above-pictured magazine. Click over to Debito's blog for translation and discussion.
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
Racism, wherever it exists, and what it is doing to the world.
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
To Old Knudsen for blogging (at least once) every day and for making me laugh.
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
In my real life, I endeavour to be as honest as possible both with myself and those around me.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
For people to make more effort in understanding others, and to celebrate our differences. The world would be a boring place if we were all the same.