Top ten reasons why it's not a good idea to raid your friends' kitchen when babysitting your wee bf:
10. You discover some fabulous looking cookies. You eat one. It has peanuts in it.
9. Your chest begins to feel as though it's being squeezed in a vice, while your heart flutters like a little bird in a (rib)cage.
8. When you try to swallow through your swollen throat, you feel the peristalsis wave go all the way down your now-very-sore oesophagus to your aching stomach.
7. You have to spend 5000 yen on a taxi home because you're too sick to take the train.
6. You are sweating under the bedclothes, but the second you move, you are wracked by uncontrollable shivering.
5. Your eyelids are so swollen you think Rocky's trainer will have to come and cut them open so you can see.
4. Ditto for your ears and hands.
3. You have a rash all over your chest.
2. You lull yourself into a fitful sleep by repeating the words 'anaphylactic shock'.
1. You start making up newspaper headlines to keep the fear at bay: "Decomposing Australian Woman Found Dead In Tokyo Two Weeks after Death. Peanuts."